Freitag, 13. Juni 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: 5 New Lolita Holidays

Hello cats and kittens!

WGT was shit, not gonna say more about it. Not now at least.

Today is another Lolita Blog Carnival Friday. It's been a while since I took part in it but I really liked the topic this week, which is "Invite 5 New Lolita Holidays"!

So here are my 5 new holidays:

  1. Bloomers Appreciation Day
  2. I love bloomers, so should you! I wear them even when it's super hot. I don't feel comfortable without them!

  3. Godmothers Day
  4. For all the girls putting so much effort into the comm., organizing Meet-ups and Parties and just doing everything that is possible, even going out of their way to make Lolita more known and popular.

  5. Old School Day aka Maxi Pad Headdress Day
  6. Because we all have to be glad that we don't have to wear Maxi Pads with ruffles on them on our heads.

  7. Under appreciated Brand Day
  8. For Metamorphose, Putumayo, h.Naoto and all the other brand, who don't get enough love.

  9. Macaron Day
  10. Free macarons. Nuff said.
Again, I also made a video about this topic. Feel free to check it out if you like!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen