Samstag, 24. Mai 2014

Summer Lovin'

Good day everybody!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day! Little bit too hot for my taste but I like it cold. 25° C is too hot for me XD Anywho, I decided to meet up with the boyfriend on one of Vienna's many fake beaches along the Donau and wear out my "Candy Shower" JSK from Metamorphose.

I'm going to enter Metamorphose's Spring and Summer Coordinate Contest. It ends this Sunday (23:59, May 25th JST).


It was a fun afternoon, except for the part where a drunk groom to be told me his bachelors party dared him to either get a kiss on the cheek from me or money. Don't you just love dumb bachelors party games? I gave him the rest of the change I had in my wallet (40 cents XD)) and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon without interruptions.

Being the pale vampire that I am, I'm very glad that I have my parasol that protects me from the evil UV rays. During the summer, I don't leave the house without it. No sunburns is worth the stares and it's also really great to shield yourself from unwanted picture takers :D

What is your favourite way to stay cool or cool down in the summer heat? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen