Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: 3 prints in your favourite colourway!

It's Friday and you know what that means! Lolita Blog Carnival! YAY

Today topic is 3 prints in your favourite colourway.

One of my favourite prints arrived just a few days ago. On Monday actally. It's Angelic Pretty's "Ala Carte Tea Time". I got the black colourway even though my favourite is the white one. It was cheap on Closet Child, who can say no to that?


My second favourite is also by Angelic Pretty. It's the Candy Treat print in white. I'm not a fan of the series at all. I think all the colourways are ugly, especially the black one (Sorry if you own the black one, personal tastes differ and that's a good thing! I bet you look lovely in the dress.) but the white one is special because it looks like it's been dipped in blood. I'm not the only one who made that association btw XD



Last but not least is from Baby the stars shine bright. I owned the dress before but had to sell it because it was too tight around the boobs :( It's Gingham Rose Ribbon in pink. Especially the one piece stole my heart and I want to bring it back into my closet where it belongs!



What are 3 of your favourite prints? Tell me in the comments below!

As always I made a video as well so feel free to check that out if you like!


Check out all the other participants of this week:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen