Oh yeah... life... life happened! XD
It's the first Friday of the year and today's Lolita Blog Carnival theme is: Trends you predict for 2014. I don't think I have a talent for predicting trends so I'm going to make it as ridiculous as possible because what else would you do with with something like that? ^-^
- Angelic Pretty will come out with another Chandelier print and this time there is going to be a matching battery run Head Dress, which you can light up, if you like to
- After they did all the popular fairy tales, some of them even more than once (Red Riding Hood), Baby the Stars shine bright will continue with stories that are lesser known like "The Story of the Youth Who Went Forth to Learn What Fear Was"
- To continue the trend Alice and the Pirates will come out with a dress called "Merry Making Royal Crown Graveyard Tea Party"
- Metamorphose will complete their house hold series of "Bubble Bath" and "Sewing Lesson" with a simple, but elegant "Cuddles The Cleaning Bunny" print - it will include leather sleeves
- Moi-même-Moitié... Gate something something (that's just too easy)
- Putuketchup will still not matter in 2014... (I don't know why tho, they come out with some really nice stuff!)
- ... and Mister Yan will kidnap Venus Angelic, her mother will sell the movie rights and the Lolita community will eat caramel popcorn while streaming the train wreck
This was a lot of tun! And all of them seem at least a little bit possible, don't you think? ^-^ Tell me your trend predictions in the comments below!
Check out all the other participants of this weeks topic!