Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014

Days 3 - 10 things you hate in lolita

Happy Wednesday, everybody. Innocent World started its winter sale and I just want all stuff! ^.^

No matter how much you love Lolita, there are downsides to it too, of course there are and today we are concentrating on the 10 things that I hate in Lolita:

  1. Shipping costs. How can an 1,5kg package, containing magazines, cost 6850 yen (48€ at the current rate)?
  2. Brands that refuse to translate their page into English or to even ship overseas even though they know how many overseas costumers they have.
  3. The fact that I hardly fit into brand blouses.
  4. Shoe size 41. Nuff said.
  5. Petticoats and how uncomfortable they can get.
  6. All the layers in the summer...
  7. Your dream dress that just refuses to show up anywhere. Not in the sales comm. Not in any of the 2nd hand stores.
  8. Friends you never see because they live all over the world.
  9. How long it takes me to get ready.
  10. That no closet is ever big enough... and I'm talking about the actual furniture piece and Lolita collections.
And because I don't want to end this entry on a negative note, here is a picture of my new Vivienne Westwood Melissa pumps, that my boyfriend got me for christmas, because he is the best boyfriend ever!


What are some things you absolutely dislike about Lolita?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen