Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2014

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita

How does a true Lolita know what day it is? It's the day after Closet Child update but it's not a weekend so it must be Thursday. Yeah, that actually went trough my mind this morning.

Today's topic could kind of be an instructional post for beginners. 10 things you should have because you can't live without them or something like that. Uh-huh. Sounds good.

  1. A good petticoat! Without a good base, you might as well don't wear it at all.
  2. Bloomers. I don't feel comfortable leaving the house without Bloomers on or even walking around my house XD
  3. The bestestes hairspray ever. Ever ever! It's the Forever Aloe Pro Set hair spray. It's a little on the expensive side, that's why I only use it on special occasions but it's so good! It holds curls like nothing else and your hair still feels soft. SO GOOD!


  4. Diamond lashes. I'm a little obsessed with diamond lashes. I currently have... 5 or 6 packages and still think that's not enough!
  5. For the winter: thermal underwear because it is getting damn cold outside. Not this winter but in general, of course ^-^ 
  6. For the summer: a parasol and fashionable fans.
  7. The 2nd hand market. Imagine Lolita without the 2nd hand market. Dresses, once sold out, forever lost and unreachable. What a nightmare!
  8. Wigs because sometimes I just don't feel like putting any effort into my hair.
  9. Bow clips for when you need to add that extra oomph!
  10. That bralette thing that shrinks my boobs. It's horrible, gives no support, no nice shape, practically useless unless I want to go down a cup size. It will do that!
Well, those are my 10 things I can't and don't want to live without. Leave me your list in the comments below! You know, I love reading comments :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen