Today's topic could kind of be an instructional post for beginners. 10 things you should have because you can't live without them or something like that. Uh-huh. Sounds good.
- A good petticoat! Without a good base, you might as well don't wear it at all.
- Bloomers. I don't feel comfortable leaving the house without Bloomers on or even walking around my house XD
- The bestestes hairspray ever. Ever ever! It's the Forever Aloe Pro Set hair spray. It's a little on the expensive side, that's why I only use it on special occasions but it's so good! It holds curls like nothing else and your hair still feels soft. SO GOOD!
- Diamond lashes. I'm a little obsessed with diamond lashes. I currently have... 5 or 6 packages and still think that's not enough!
- For the winter: thermal underwear because it is getting damn cold outside. Not this winter but in general, of course ^-^
- For the summer: a parasol and fashionable fans.
- The 2nd hand market. Imagine Lolita without the 2nd hand market. Dresses, once sold out, forever lost and unreachable. What a nightmare!
- Wigs because sometimes I just don't feel like putting any effort into my hair.
- Bow clips for when you need to add that extra oomph!
- That bralette thing that shrinks my boobs. It's horrible, gives no support, no nice shape, practically useless unless I want to go down a cup size. It will do that!
Well, those are my 10 things I can't and don't want to live without. Leave me your list in the comments below! You know, I love reading comments :D