Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014

Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist

Yes, I know. Let's not talk about it...

Todays topic is 10 items from your wishlist and I already told you that I don't like to make wishlists because it jinxes things. However for the sake of this meme I will list some things I would like to own in the future...

  1. more blouses just in general because I don't have enough :(
  2. AatP - Dance of the black Cats JSK because I own the matching necklace
  3. AP - Happy (DAMN) Ice Cream... I've been looking for this dress forever -.-
  4. rings I actually like to wear
  5. the "brandwhore" necklace from Deerstalker Pictures


  6. all the dresses from Kamikaze Girls because, let's be honest, every Lolita wants a piece of that!
  7. a winter coat that fits me and is actually warm enough for Austrian winters
  8. Vivienne Westwood. Nuff said.
  9. a nice off white rose crown, like the one my friend borrowed my for the IW tea party. really should have kept that... -.-
  10. the white version of Ala Carte Tea Time JSK

I love how this GIF loops so perfectly! AWW YISSS!!

Currently I'm filming my wardrobe video for this year and I had this idea, that I want to spin. Unfortunately spinning makes me really sick. I almost threw up several times during filming. Not fun. But the video looks really good, so totally worth it <3 It will be up on Wednesday and I will post it here for everyone to see. YAY!

What are some pieces on your wishlist? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen