Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like

Good evening Maladies! Todays topic seems a little weird. 10 kinds of food I like? Well ok.

  1. Lasagna is my ultimate comfort food. I try not have it too often because it makes you jiggle
  2. Any kind of salad really
  3. Italian... give me all the carbohydrates
  4. Fancy cinnamon chocolate
  5. I just recently found a liking in Pho, really yummy!
  6. Sushi but good sushi
  7. All the cookies! No matter what kind but they have to be home made
  8. Cauliflower curry, combines my two favourite things: cauliflower and curry
  9. Tofu with mixed vegetables and soy sauce
  10. CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE! Actually I'm not that big of a fan of cake, I just want to show off my baking skills...


What did you have for lunch today and what do you consider the ultimate Lolita food? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen