Today was a bit hectic tho. I tried to find something to spin on for my next video, so I drove out to IKEA (it takes and hour and you need to take a shuttle bus, not fun) and they didn't have the 2 main pieces I wanted to have because of some wrong information in the system. WOOHOO! That's how to successfully waste 3 hours.
Today's topic: "Things you love in Lolita". I'm only allowed to name 10 things but believe me there are so many more. Let's start with something really cheesy, yes?
- I love the friendships Lolita created. But you know that already ^.^
- the details... on my, the details!
- ridiculously big headdresses
- the fact that I bloomers make great PJ bottoms
- shoes with bows... TO DYE FOR!
- one dress, so many different outfits
- you still look good in a OP even if you don't put a lot of effort into it
- knocking over things with your petticoat on tables with annoying people :P (if your child is throwing buttered rolls, I will do this on purpose)
- fake lashes
- the fact that opening a package with a new dress in it feels like Christmas and Birthday together :D
Oh, I could name so many more things! What are some of your favourite things about Lolita? Tell me in the comments below!