Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

Day 2 – 10 things you love in Lolita

Haha... already almost missed the 2nd day XD it's not even funny anymore.

Today was a bit hectic tho. I tried to find something to spin on for my next video, so I drove out to IKEA (it takes and hour and you need to take a shuttle bus, not fun) and they didn't have the 2 main pieces I wanted to have because of some wrong information in the system. WOOHOO! That's how to successfully waste 3 hours.

Today's topic: "Things you love in Lolita". I'm only allowed to name 10 things but believe me there are so many more. Let's start with something really cheesy, yes?

  1. I love the friendships Lolita created. But you know that already ^.^
  2. the details... on my, the details!
  3. ridiculously big headdresses


  4. the fact that I bloomers make great PJ bottoms
  5. shoes with bows... TO DYE FOR!
  6. one dress, so many different outfits
  7. you still look good in a OP even if you don't put a lot of effort into it
  8. knocking over things with your petticoat on tables with annoying people :P (if your child is throwing buttered rolls, I will do this on purpose)
  9. fake lashes
  10. the fact that opening a package with a new dress in it feels like Christmas and Birthday together :D
Oh, I could name so many more things! What are some of your favourite things about Lolita? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen