Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.

UUUUUGGGGHHHH!!! I don't want toooooo! *cough cough*

I'm still sick, no surprise there. The headache is manageable, I'm not longer a snot monster but a nasty cough has set in. It's a really bad old man cough and my voice sounds accordingly. Meh!

But I promised myself that I would force myself to get this blog back on track and now I need to do this! Pull it together, Mimi, be the grown up you pretend to be!

So here we go, 30 Days Lolita Meme - Day 1!

  1. I own at least one black and one pink dress of every bigger brand (BtSsb, AP, IW, Metamorphose ^-^). I guess that's because I will never be able to go just sweet or just gothic/classic.
  2. I own bloomers for every day of the week.
  3. I'm super lazy with accessories and if I don't go to a meet-up or something, I will probably even skip the hair accessories.
  4. The majority of my blouses are handmade because my boobage doesn't fit into most blouses, no matter if European or Japanese.
  5. Sometimes I get too excited about getting new stuff and that is how pictures like this originate. no shame.

  6. Lolita became a part of my life and I can't image that I would ever not wear it.
  7. Even though I cherish my dresses like nothing else, I put them all in the washer. Until now, nothing went wrong!
  8. Lolita meet-ups always make me realize how bad I am at socializing. Just... so awkward!
  9. I love Metamorphose for how quirky they are and want all the strange things they produce!
  10. Through Lolita I met all of my best friends because Lolitas are better people than the usual pulp XD I'm joking, but seriously, Ladies you know who you are. I love you!
Does any of this apply to you? Tell me in the comments below! See you tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen