I'm still sick, no surprise there. The headache is manageable, I'm not longer a snot monster but a nasty cough has set in. It's a really bad old man cough and my voice sounds accordingly. Meh!
But I promised myself that I would force myself to get this blog back on track and now I need to do this! Pull it together, Mimi, be the grown up you pretend to be!
So here we go, 30 Days Lolita Meme - Day 1!
- I own at least one black and one pink dress of every bigger brand (BtSsb, AP, IW, Metamorphose ^-^). I guess that's because I will never be able to go just sweet or just gothic/classic.
- I own bloomers for every day of the week.
- I'm super lazy with accessories and if I don't go to a meet-up or something, I will probably even skip the hair accessories.
- The majority of my blouses are handmade because my boobage doesn't fit into most blouses, no matter if European or Japanese.
- Sometimes I get too excited about getting new stuff and that is how pictures like this originate. no shame.
- Lolita became a part of my life and I can't image that I would ever not wear it.
- Even though I cherish my dresses like nothing else, I put them all in the washer. Until now, nothing went wrong!
- Lolita meet-ups always make me realize how bad I am at socializing. Just... so awkward!
- I love Metamorphose for how quirky they are and want all the strange things they produce!
- Through Lolita I met all of my best friends because Lolitas are better people than the usual pulp XD I'm joking, but seriously, Ladies you know who you are. I love you!
Does any of this apply to you? Tell me in the comments below! See you tomorrow.