Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

Cake Pops Fail

Good afternoon miladies!

On this fine day I want to share with you how very much I failed at making cake pops XD


This is one of the more pretty cake pops I made. The rest, unfortunately, look a little... squished. Most of them fell apart when I tried to dip them in the couverture chocolate. I'm not sure if my method was wrong or if the balls where too big or if I didn't put the sticks deep enough into the cake mix. It was really frustrating :/ but I will probably try them again soon just to figure out what went wrong.

I got the recipe from this site: Honigkuchenpferd. The cake itself was super yummy, the cake pops (though smushed) were quite amazing too! Face-stuffingly-good! Damn, they were tasty...

Anyhow, did you ever try cake pops? Did you make them or did you buy them? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen