Samstag, 11. Mai 2013

About the Tea Party and keeping secrets

The last months have been PURE torture! As you may have seen, yesterday the society Gothic Lolita Austria announced the first Innocent World Tea Party in Vienna. Now, I have been part of this project since the beginning. I helped with the blog, I made the flyer and I'm the official Twitter-woman ^-^ and I am so proud to be part of this! That is why I wanted to tell everybody about it but I couldn't because it was a secret.

I'm just so, so freaking proud of what we managed to build from the ground that I wanted to jell it from the roof tops :D The hours and hours of work that went into planning this event and we are not even done yet. There are so many things more to do... We need to look for models, we need to think about seating situation and we need to manage the ticket sale, which is hopefully not going to be as though as I think it will be.

Anyhow, here are all the links you need if you want to visit our Event:
Blog
Lolita-Fashion Österreich Facebook-Page
Facebook-Event
Twitter


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen