Freitag, 19. April 2013

There is a little Gyaru in all of us

Spring is finally here! YAY! It took long enough...

Anyhow, normally when I'm not in Lolita I wear jeans and a t-shirt. I just don't care about the way I look on a normal day when all I do is go to uni and shit. But I wasn't happy with that anymore and because Lolita is so very complicated I decided to try a little Gyaru. I'm not a Gyaru nor will I ever be. The nail stuff and the crazy makeup every day... ain't nobody got time fo dat XD but Gyaru inspires me to be a little more fashionable on a daily basis and to be more comfortable with my body. So here are 2 Outfits of the day:

17.4.:
F21 from head to toe plus my handmade collar

19.4.
Shorts, Tights: F21
Shirt: Bodyline
Cardigan: Swimmer
Collar, Headbow: handmade

No makeup because I'm moving again (moving in with the boyfriend to save on rent money *fork yeah*) and I'm not entirely sure where I put my makeup bag... I'm not very organized XD

Sorry my recent posts haven't been about Lolita so much but I will get back to it soon! I hope you are having a nice start into the weekend. I'm currently sipping on a Vodka-Orange (it's sooo groos, I hate Vodka XD)). What are your plans for the weekend? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen