Montag, 22. April 2013

Getting better at doing stuff :D

Hey Ladies (and Gents but I doubt many boys read my blog. Leave a comment if you are a boy :D))

I made a little header today. Nothing special really but considering that my Photoshop skills are still very sucky I'm really proud of anything I produce that doesn't look like shit ^-^ Like I said, it's nothing special but the Gothic Lolita Austria comm needed a header for a blog to announce stuff on. So this is what I came up with.


I took the picture at the last winter meet-up and since those two were wearing Innocent World, I took a quick look at their homepage and noticed those vintage roses. If you are trying to make a header and you have no skills, like me, I would suggest you look for freebie clip arts and put them all together until you are satisfied. At least that's what I did :D

Do you like the little header? I think the two Ladies look so adorable.

Are you enjoying the weather so far? It's so beautiful out here in Vienna. Tell me in the comments below what's your favourite thing to do in Spring!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen