Donnerstag, 11. April 2013

All New And Shiny: Party 2?

HA! I dyed my hair.

So after I had this really horrible day yesterday (it was getting worse by the minute, you have no idea) I went out to buy some nail polish. I really needed something to cheer me up. Really, really. But unfortunately they didn't have the one I wanted. Meh, meh...

That's why I went straight to the hair dye and picked up a bottle. I knew my hair wouldn't turn out like the picture because my hair was too dark but bleaching before hand would have been waaaay too much work so I thought to myself "fork it, let's do dat!".

Now I'm a ginger...


Nice try L'oreal Paris XD Didn't quite turn out right... but then again, fork it! It doesn't matter. Ginger is fine!
Anyhow, I posted this picture on Facebook and my Mom started to argue how "Strawberry Love" is just the most stupid name ever and then my lil'bro comes along, he is almost 11 years old, and comments: "You are the sweetest sister even if your hair is ugly LOL". That made me laugh so hard!

All I need now is... still that stupid nail polish. Seriously, I need it! XD

I hope you are having a great day! Does Spring make you feel like change too? Tell me in the comments below.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen