Montag, 4. Februar 2013

British Country Side Lolita

Nargh... I'm so lazy when it comes to blogging! I'm really sorry! It just doesn't happen...

So, yesterday was the 7th annual Winter Meet-Up in Vienna and I decided to go because what else am I going to do on a lazy Sunday? ^-^


I was wearing an outfit that I like to call "British Country Side Lolita" because, let's be honest, I look like I'm attending a fox hunt. Maybe I shouldn't have buttoned the blazer for the picture but it was freaking cold and that's an acceptable excuse for looking morbidly obese (Gawd dang it, I'm cynic today... Sorry for that!).

Outfit Rundown:
Hat: P. & C. Habig
Scarf: s'Oliver
Blazer: H&M
JSK: Baby, the Stars shine bright

The meet-up was a lot of fun. We took pictures outside and inside, with coats on and off. For entertainment we went to a museum (MAK - Museum für angewandte Kunst "Museum for applied arts") and made fun of the art we didn't understand. I have the highest respect for artists but modern art is beyond my understanding. I just don't get it XD

After that we had dinner at a small cafe across from the museum. The waiter was super incompetent and unfriendly but the nice people around me made it worth my time. It's always so much fun to meet a large group of Lolitas :D

When was your last big meet-up and what did you do that day? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen