Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

Moon Kana

Goodday my dear readers. Today I write for you from my bathtub because it's freakishly hot in our house and I need to cool down... also the WiFi connection is better in the bathroom than in my room ;)

Yesterday I visited the Made in Japan, a lovely little convention, my favourite actually because it's so small and relatively creep-free. And they are really trying hard to please the visitors with the program, for instance, they made it possible, that Moon Kana visited Austria for the first time! Yes, for the first time. No other convention was able to pull that off.


Moon Kana is the cutest little Japanese singer. Her music is... special ^^ I have no idea how to describe it. It's very "kawaii" and filled with bunnies (usagi) and cats (neko). Once stuck in your head, you will never get rid of it again! I made a playlist for you. It only contains 4 songs. I can't really remember what songs she sang. Not too many but she was very interactive and answered a lot of questions.


This dress is so short... sooooo short... Ö___Ö holy moley! But to be fair, Dani, who took the picture (thanks), was sitting down and the camera angle is probably not the best.
In the background you can see a Loki cosplay, which turned out to be a very androgynous girl. I suspected it but I didn't know for sure until my friend came back from the toilet and said: "That awkward moment when you are washing your hands and Loki comes out of one of the stalls and reapplies her makeup!" We had so much fun yesterday :D

How was your weekend? How hot is it where you live? I got a heat rash yesterday, that's how hot it is :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen