Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

I lied!

I just came home from a vernissage. Our neighbors opened the smallest museum in Austria. It's about 4m² big... yeah, it's really small!

My neighbors, of course, know that I'm a "designer" and what I do. Their daughter is amazed that I run around like I do. She thinks it's impressive that I just don't give a damn about what people think and that I keep running around in those dresses.

And the whole evening she was telling the people that I sewed the dress I was wearing... I didn't...


I lied! That's my "I lied" face ^^ Pretty accurate, don't you think?

Anyhow, I was wearing Angelic Pretty today but when she started telling the people, that my dress was handmade, I thought, was difference does it really make? None what so ever. I will probably never meet any of those people again and I doubt that they will find out about Angelic Pretty. I regret nothing XD

What would you have done in my situation? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen