Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

How to be sick... in Lolita ^^

Hello La... *cough cough sneeze cough*

I'm sick. I got in the rain on Friday and since Saturday I feel like crap. My joints hurt (especially my knees), I'm sneezing and coughing all the time and no painkiller on earth can stop those headaches. Today I went down to the kitchen (my room is on the first floor and the kitchen beneath it) to get a glass of orange juice and when I reached the kitchen I felt like there was no way in hell, that I would ever be able to go up the stairs again XD

There is nothing worse than being sick and I'm really bad at it. I transform into this whiny lump and all I do is yammer about how I'm dying a very slowly and painful death. I hate being sick.

Unless... unless I take this badass cough syrup that makes me feel all light and soft inside. My body reacts funnily to any kind of pain medication. This cough syrup additionally contains alcohol. Half a tablespoon of this syrup and I'm the happiest person on earth, I'm positively stoned and feel like a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows XD I try to avoid it though. It makes me weird.

Though I still feel incredible weak, I'm constantly getting better. I have no idea how to be sick in Lolita. There is really nothing cute about it.

not only do I look like shit but also pregnant -.- great

What do you do when you are sick? Well, other than sleep a lot. I love to watch old SciFi movies and eat the bestestes soup of the world (<== my Mom makes the bestestes "get well soon"-soup!).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen