Samstag, 30. Juni 2012

Friday Favourites Fail

Awww... maaaaaan...

Mara from "Fashion Fairytales And Sewing Secrets" does this thing called "Friday Favourites" and I wanted to start that too, because I think it's a nice idea and a schedule is helpful if you want to blog on a regular basis. But every darn Saturday I remember that, once again, I missed it!

To be fair, yesterday I was sure it was either Thursday or Saturday but under no circumstances Friday XD

So here is my Friday Favourites Fail:


Hot pink nail polish. It looks less obnoxious then you would expect, it actually looks really cute. I'm in love with this colour, it looks so fun ^^ This is 027 Pink Obsession by gosh. I only bought it because my local drugstore had this 3 for 2 sale and I grabbed it at the checkout to have 3 products ^^ And for once I'm glad I grabbed something at the checkout!

And since this is a Fail "Friday Favourites" entry, I only have one favourite item :/ I could tell you about my foot-mask and that it makes my feet super soft but I don't think you want that ;) oh gawd, was that TMI? I'm sorry!

Anywho, I hope you have a nice weekend. What is one favourite item of yours at the moment? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen