Montag, 25. Juni 2012

bling bling bling

Goodday! (<== I wrote that on purpose because that's how I scream it trough the house whenever I get home :D))

As for now, there are 4 weeks left until the fashion show and I have an crazy amount of work to do. But sometimes I just don't feel like it. Happens to the best of us. Well, but because I can't do nothing a whole day long, I decided to at least work on some jewellery.


I'm still in my "Nightmare before Christmas"-PJs, don't judge me, it wasn't even 9am jet XD Besides the fact that I should obviously be a hand model (just kidding), I really like this ring-bracelet combi. It's simple and playful at the same time. It's also not as distracting as you might think it is. I made another ring-bracelet, similar to this one, I wore them both to see if I could work with them and it wasn't a problem at all. I mean, I wouldn't cook with them but other than that I don't see any problems. Maybe driving but I wore the long, dangly one on my left hand, so it can't possible interfere with the stick.

I can't wait to wear it to a Gothic Lolita outfit. What do you think? Do you like it? I know, a lot of you are wearing Sweet Lolita and this is probably not appealing to you but what do you think anyways? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen