Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012

Zooanimals

Hello Ladies,

so yesterday I was in Vienna. I actually did nothing special, the boyfriend needed some help with picking out a jean, then we went home to watch "Star Trek Voyager" and ate cheese ^^ Sounds boring but I enjoy it so much. It's just relaxing and I needed to relax after what happened to me on the subway -.-

The Viennese subways have glass walls left and right to the doors and behind the glass walls are seats facing the inside of the train. I got on the subway, minding my own business, writing a message on my phone but when I looked up, there was a woman sitting behind one of those glass walls, holding up her phone (she held it next to the glass wall so she would get a better view) in my direction to take a picture. Normally I look at those people with disgust and disrespect and shake my head to make them feel ashamed but the outrageously bold way this woman took a picture made me walk over to her.

"Do I look like a zoo animal to you?"
She looked at me puzzled.
"Do I look like a rare zoo animal to you that you feel the need to take a picture of me?"
She still refused to answer me.
"Would you please delete that picture you made. It's illegal to take pictures of random strangers without their permission, you know?"

Before she could answer me the train stopped in my station and I had to get off. People are so rude. I would never even think about taking a picture of a stranger. Maybe if Iron Man stepped on the train... but he would strike a pose for me before he hacked my phone to delete the picture ^^
To be fair, I looked quite awesome yesterday ;) I understand why she would want some of the awesome and photos "last longer" (<== Bubbles DeVeres catch phrase).


Dress, Socks, Bag: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: An*tai*na
Shades: H&M

 I love those shades but it really bothers me that I don't have matching shoes to this outfit. That's why I will probably sell it soon. Message me if you are interested. I also have matching jewelery and a cardigan that I would give away XD

Hopefully you are having a great week so far. Tell me your "rude people take pictures of me"-stories in the comments :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen