Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

Head Band Idea Gone Wrong XD

Hello!

I think I mentioned before, that I have a hard time sleeping but I'm not sure. Anyhow, I have a hard time sleeping. Well, that's not true ^^ it's just that I can't fall asleep and don't stay asleep very long XD

But I don't mind it too much (though I like to whine about it from time to time :P) because not getting enough sleep makes me really creative. Most of it is rubbish and not usable, some of it is quite good and I can actually make something of it and then there is a small percentage, that looks amazing in my head and turns out so so bad! Long story short, that happened last night:


Excuse the mess in the background. Work sometimes gets messy. But look at that ridiculousness! What on earth was I thinking? Cat skulls with giant patent leather bows on them on a headband... What? Really? I don't even... And to top it of, this insanity took me 3 hours to make.

Now it's standing on my desk and every time I look at it all I can do is giggle. It's hideous and absurd and preposterous. I mean, look at it! It's laughable ^^

At 2am I thought it would look really cute with a gothic Lolita outfit but I guess my brain was not functioning right at that time. Maybe if the bows weren't that enormous...

Have a nice Sunday!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen