Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

My pink parasol

Today I had to pick up my little brother from school.

Normally he would go home alone but because his class was on a field trip and he probably really tired afterwards, my mom wanted me to pick him up. I can't tell you how much I didn't want to go outside ^^ it's a 15 minute walk to my brothers school, with no shadows and hardly any refreshing, cool breezes. But he is my little brother and he likes it when he doesn't have to go home alone.

So I decided to suck it up and deal with the heat when suddenly an idea hit me. I can totally wear out my parasol! That's what it is made for anyway but funnily enough I felt stupid wearing my pink umbrella with jeans and T-Shirt. Also the jeans were tweaking my belly and felt really uncomfortable today. A pink dress on the other hand would match the umbrella, was light and airy and wouldn't pinch my belly... :D

Pink dress it was!


Dress: Angelic Pretty
Parasol: Baby, the Stars shine bright
Shoes: Palladium

Point of fashion: wear something matching to my pink parasol, that doesn't twitch my belly.

Btw, Palladium makes the shoes for the French Foreign Legion and those flats are the most comfortable flats I have ever worn in my live! They are pricey but worth every cent.

I feel a little ridiculous that I changed into the dress only so it would match the parasol. I took it off as soon as the picture was done and I was at home again. What do you think about it? ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen