Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

Momoko-chan

Wow! 2 weeks without a blogpost and now I'm only writing this on my phone while I'm on the train.

I felt so much like Momoko (from the movie "Kamikaze Girls") today. Let me show you why:


Do you see what I mean? That's the train station where I was waiting for the train. I kid you not. It's ridiculously small and unimportant ^-^

Not living in Vienna can be quite lonely but like Momoko I try to make the best of it :D The internet connects us all in the end.

I will try to blog more often but living in this super boring small town, nothing that I do seems blog-worthy ;) Also... I'm super messy and most of the time I can't take pictures in my room without showcasing the mess that needs to be cleaned up XD

Have a nice week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen