Samstag, 28. April 2012

Hairy Problems

Hello Ladies!

Since January I've been thinking about what I want to do with my hair. In my blog entry "I WANT I WANT I WANT" I wrote about all the different colours I had and what I want and what wasn't possible because of the black in my hair -.- Yesterday I finally decided that I need to change something.

In the last 3 month I used a special cleansing shampoo that helped with getting rid of the red. It was slowly fading into a copper brown but the black stayed black. Yesterday I bleached the black part of my hair 3 times, 20 minutes each, and the black was still pretty much black. I felt like crying. I did not know what to do with it because if an hour of bleach doesn't get rid of the black, what would?

Angry and out of options I slapped the brown colour on my patchy bleached yellow hair and half an hour later I was a Ginger...


Now how the hell did that happen? The colour is far from "hazelnut brown" which it should have been. It's copper. I'm a Ginger and I hate it! In my opinion I look like a pig :(

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the colour because I hate Gingers. Well, I do like to tell mean Ginger jokes (which doesn't hurt them because they have no soul anyways) but only because of pure jealousy ^^ Gingers are one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet and I simply can't pull off that particular hair colour. It makes me look very pink and piglet like. It does NOT work for me -.-
Before I can dye my hair again, I need to wait until my scalp calms down. The brown hair dye hurt like a mothereffer.

Any hair trouble going on with you? Tell me in the comments below.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen