Freitag, 27. April 2012

My Inspiration

ATTENTION! If you are easily grossed out or if you are a sensitive person, you might not want to read this blog entry! You have been warned. Yes, I'm serious about that. I really really mean it!

If you are a regular reader of mine, you saw the paragraph  above once before and I could have written something else but, let's be honest, I'm lazy XD

Today I had something very special in the mail. I ordered it about 3 or 4 weeks ago, it took 2 weeks to make and around 10 days to finally get to me and I'm so happy about it.

Meet my inspiration:



This are 3 cats and 2 doves, they are made out of resin, so they are not real. I think they are adorable and cute. For quite some time now, I had this very strange fascination for bones and organs. It started with my fake human heart (I would love to own a real one) and since then all this morbid stuff really inspired me.

Yes this is weird and I feel strange to admit it but that's how it is ^^ I'm really looking forward to work with it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen