Sonntag, 11. März 2012

All dolled up

Good Morning Starshine!

I was out yesterday and I have to show you my kind of inappropriate outfit ^^


Yeah, I don't go out to normal clubs like that ^^ it was one of the "Gothic Proms" in Vienna and a styling like that is pretty normal (though I haven't seen any other girls with taped nipples). Somehow I don't feel uncomfortable walking around like that. It was dark anyways and not that obvious that I don't wear a bra ;)

I haven't been to a Gothic event in a while and I forgot how much I enjoy it! The outfits are amazing, the music is actually music I love to listen to and nobody stares at you if you walk around half naked XD
Also, I have an interesting theory why I like looking so doll-like. Dolls look like people but they are obviously not and since I'm not a fan of "normal people" I like to distance myself from "being human". Somehow it sounded really interesting in my mind at 5 o'clock in the morning ^^

Anyhow, I going to sleep some more now. I hope you have a great weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen