Freitag, 16. März 2012

Fight Like A Girl

Firstly I have to say that I am a HUGE Emilie Autumn fan. I kid you not. She is my goddess and I love her to death. I wanted to see all the shows in my area (Munich, Vienna, Budapest and Innsbruck) but nobody wanted to join me and it wasn't in my budget :/

So, yesterday she was live in concert in Vienna. Finally! The last time, about 2 years ago, she got sick and canceled all the concerts in Austria. The tickets for Vienna were still valid and since I had 2 I took my almost 2 meter tall friend with me ^^ the girls behind us were not happy XD Sorry!

The show was great. Emilie actually started on time. She played a lot of her new songs but I'm still disappointed. There are no VIP tickets for any of the shows in Austria, which sucks, but normally she comes back after the concert to sign stuff and interact with the fans. Now, that didn't happen. Also, during the show she interacted less with her fans than usual and she felt kind of distant. A friend of mine once said, the great thing about her shows is, that you can interact with her so well. That was not the case. Not at all. And it felt like there was no real end to the show. The last times she ended the show with the song "Always look on the bright side" and, oddly enough, they played the song but the crew didn't come back out. That was so strange and left me with an unfinished feeling.

I don't know... I expected so much and feel like I got so little... and I'm not the only one that feels that way. I just got a text from a fellow EA fan she basically says the same thing.

At least I got some awesome bracelets ^^


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen