Dienstag, 6. März 2012

Cocktails

Hello Ladies!

I went out to have cocktails yesterday. It was really fun and it made me think about what a good Lolita drink would be. For a Gothic Lolita I would probably order a glass of red wine and for a Sweet Lolita maybe a Strawberry Daiquiri or a simple fruit punch. Well, I stick with my very manly White Russian, Dude :D


If you don't know the movie "The Big Lebowski" you won't get that reference... sorry!

And this is what I wore:


Dress, Socks, Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan, Headbow: Ohlala Couture

I still have to figure out a good angle to take pictures and my face just looks... urgh -.- I looked cute in that outfit, the picture is simply not good! (lame excuse is lame XD)

What's your favourite drink or cocktail? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen