Freitag, 23. März 2012

"Befehl von ganz unten"

Hey Ladies?

How are you? I'm super fine! On Wednesday my friend took my to the Deichkind concert and it was AMAZING!

For all my readers outside of Germany, Switzerland or Austria Deichkind is a Hip-Hop/Electro band and their concerts are one huge party. I loved every minute of it. They were stage diving with a rubber dinghy, feeding Vodka and burger paddies to the audience and to the song "Roll das Fass rein" (roll in the barrel) they rolled in a giant barrel. It was sick! The front rows were all sweating like hell because of all the dancing and to the last song Deichkind threw feathers into the audience ^^ I still had feathers in my bra when I undressed later that night.

It was really overwhelming and so much to look at. They played all my favourite songs and more but the next time I will wear different shoes! I forgot my Doc. Martens when I drove to the concert and attending a Deichkind concert in Tea Parties is not the smartest thing to do. It was still fun and survivable!


I made a dress out of a giant mans t-shirt and sprinkled it with neon paint. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of it worn, maybe I will wear it again. It looked really good with my waist buckle belt.

What was the last concert you attended and what did you wear? tell me in the comments!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen