Sonntag, 25. März 2012

Accessoires Tag

Another tag for me to do! YAY! This time Pikku Mansikka tagged me.

Here are the rules:
- Link the person that tagged you in your post.
- Show only one, maximum two, pieces in every category.
- Tell us why you picked that particular piece.
- Tag 5 more people and inform them.

My favourite bag 


In my opinion bags have to be practical and this bag with a school-bag-look is super roomy and fits every casual outfit. That's why I love it so much.

My favourite shoes 


My epic platforms that I just ruined :/ They are so adorable and awesome! I really hope I can find someone to repair the buckle :(

My favourite shawl/scarf


This is a just a simple black scarf, nothing special about it. BUT IT'S THE SOFTEST MATERIAL YOU EVER EVER TOUCH! Seriously, it's like liquid around your neck *__*

My favourite necklace


My Dreamy Bunny Necklace. I bought it for myself for my birthday. That must have been 2 years ago. It was outrageously expensive but I wear it so often, it was worth the money. At the moment I'm obsessed with red outfits and somehow the mint and pink fits quite good with the red outfits.

My favourite ring


A simple silver ring with a green stone. It doesn't close all the way, there is a tiny gap between the band of the ring and the stone. I love the design and it reminds me of a very special person.

My favourite earrings


The only piercing I have is this one. I wear it all the time, I think it's cute ^^

My favourite bracelet


nuff said ^^ though I don't get the chance to wear them that often :/

My favourite perfume


I have been using only one perfume for years now. I got a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle for Christmas 2008 and the thing is, perfumes give me a headache. So I only use this specific perfume that I'm used to and don't recognize any longer. I'm not even sure why my boyfriend at the time thought it was a good idea to give a bottle o__ô

My favourite nailpolish

I don't have a favourite nailpolish because I don't wear it on a daily basis, only for special occasions and then it depends on what I'm wearing ^^ but my Rimmel London Top Coat is a great top coat.

My favourite hair accessory


Simple, cute, matches almost anything ^^ Do I have to say more? I really like this head band because it completes a simple outfit or tones down a print-heavy outfit.

I tag anybody who wants to do the tag. Have fun with it and have a nice Sunday!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen