Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012

Bremen

I'm back from my vacation in Bremen and originally I wanted to blog every day and keep you updated on my outfits and what we were doing but then I decided to simply enjoy my trip and blog about it when I get home.

As you may or may not know, I hate flying. It's high up in the air, in a small space and I have no control over what is going to happen. That makes me pretty uneasy (<== understatement of the century) but over all the flight was okay. At least I didn't throw up.

Jules and I planned the whole weekend and in the end we decided to stay home and be lazy XD We didn't see each other for over 2 years and we just enjoyed each others company. You have to know, we are pretty close even though we live soooo far apart.

Friday outfit
at the mudflat
Jules and me
On Sunday we drove up to the mudflat and had a look at the sea ^^ Afterwards we visited Jules Korean friends (at the moment Jules is learning the Korean language since Japaneses only became boring ^^ she is talented when it comes to languages!). Her Korean friends loved me! Why? Because I look so European and my skin is so pale :D They called my "princess" which was weird for me. I'm not a princess, I'm a normal person :( Also the fact, that I traveled around Europe seemed to impress them, which is really not a big deal for me. The girls cooked for us and they said, they made the food extra mild for me and still I couldn't eat it without almost dying ^^ IT WAS SO SPICY!

I had a really great time in Bremen and I wish I could spend more time with Jules. I even thought about moving up to Bremen but I would miss my family too much :(

How was your weekend? Tell me in the comments!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen