Montag, 2. Januar 2012

a new year means change

First of all... wow... 4 new readers! How did that happen? :D

It's a new year, a fresh start and I feel like I need some changes in my life. If you now me a little bit better, you know my need for change comes about every other day ^^ Seriously, last year around Christmas I wanted to stop wearing Lolita, then I started to wear more classic and now I'm crazy for nerdy-sweet Lolita. I can't settle for one thing, that's just boring ^^

I just forgot what I wanted to talk about... oh yeah, change! I own a closet full of beautiful dresses, that I don't wear but it's incredible hard for me to let them go. So many memories are connected to these dresses.

For instance, Babys "Gingham Rose":


I love this dress to death but it never fit right and I don't wear it. It's so hard to let this dress go but I think it needs to leave.


This is Metamorphos' "Windows Print" and unfortunately I never figured out how to coordinate this stupid dress even though I'm in love with the print and the fabric. It's a stunning dress and that pictures doesn't do it justice.

Why is it so hard to let go of dresses that you no longer wear? Or am I the only one who finds it hard? Are you having difficulties clearing your closet? Tell me in the comments below.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen