Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012

The Frilly Pussy

I promised you the story about the frilly pussy (aka "Rüschenmuschi").

Summer 2010 I was in Bonn, Germany, for the Animagic. My two friends wanted to go there because of Moon Kana (she played 2 concerts at the Animagic) and I joined them because one of my best friends lives in Bonn and that was a good opportunity to visit her.

On our first night we went out to have cocktails with a local Lolita and on our way back to the hotel a very friendly young boy screamed after us: "FRILLY PUSSY!" It was hilarious! It was the most creative and funny thing we have ever heard and it's still my number one "insult".
The next day we told to story to our German friends and somehow they did not quite understand why we thought it was funny. German and Austrian people have a very different kind of humour. My friend and I were talking all day about how to create a real frilly pussy. We wanted to put it on bags and t-shirts. We had a lot of fun with it but it took me almost a year to finally sew one.


The original frilly pussy is in Japan right now. It was a farewell gift for my friend, who wanted it on a t-shirt in the first place. I made it into a brooch so she could pin it to cardigans, bags, etc.

After I sewed the first one, an old school friend of mine ordered one from me and I made her wear it to open day of our old school. We both wore one and our ex- art teacher, 55+ year old woman, asked what it was.
"A female primary sexual characteristic, bordered with ruffled ribbon, aka a frilly pussy.", was my answer.
Our German teacher was standing next to us and he laughed so hard, I was worried he would joke.

That's the story about the frilly pussy. I hope I didn't offend anybody ^^ btw my German teacher touched my "pleasure pearl", which made my sister almost throw up as I told her the story since he is her form teacher and it really grossed her out XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen