Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

I love Christmas

I got my first Christmas present *yay*


I really love Christmas because I love giving presents to other people ^^ It sounds so strange but I greatly enjoy thinking about presents and making other people happy with them. But at the same time, I'm always late with my presents! Once again Tabsi (my dear friend, who gave me this lovely bag) I'm sorry that I'm ALWAYS late with them ;___;

This year I played secret Santa with the girls from the Lolita regulars table. I made the girl that I got a book-headdres. Yes, a book-headdress!


I will end up in literature hell because I murdered a real book for it (it got it at the library flee market, it still broke my heart...).

The gift for the animexx Lolita circle secret Santa was also a lot of fun to make (and a lot less stressful for me since I didn't have kill a book).


I crocheted the flowers for the headband myself ^^ The internet told me how to make them. Awesome! The deer is a pin made out of felt. I really hope she likes it. She wrote in the description that she likes deer but it could be too cute for her taste :/

What do you think about Christmas? Do you celebrate it? If so, do you like it? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen