Dienstag, 8. November 2011

Lolita Stereotypes

Today I found something really funny ^^

An artist on Deviantart draw 9 "Lolita Stereotypes". Here is her gallery.

I'm kind of glad that I didn't find myself in this pictures. I don't fit one particular stereotype... I match almost all of then in some way ^^



I am a cam-whore, not how it is described but I enjoy photo shoots very much and it is rude if someone takes your picture without asking. Even though I always deny that I am a lifestyler, the description really fits ^^  I love tea!
The one stereotype that fits best is "alternative". Yes, I smoke/drink/have orgies while wearing brand... well, I quit smoking and I don't like having sex fully dressed but "alternative" seems to be all about pushing boundaries and you know how much I enjoy that. Also, it's badass and who doesn't want to be badass? :D

Which stereotype can you relate to the most? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen