Freitag, 11. November 2011

Lolita is highly suggestive!

Under my youtube subscriptions there is an Asian girl that decided to do a "sweet Lolita make-up tutorial" and unfortunately one of her viewers didn't know what "Lolita" was, googled it and found out that "Lolita" is a very very bad word...

Her comment: "i hope you understand the term lolita refers to the sexualization of children ... the idea is completey repulsive".

I told her that the term "Lolita" has different meanings, it's a nickname, a nouvelle, a  movie, a Japanese streetfashion and in this case the video poster was talking about the last thing.

Someone else told the unknowing comment poster to get her facts straight, that Lolita has nothing to do with sex and I assume at that point the unknowing comment poster got angry and replied with "and by the way this so called style is highly suggestive!!"

Oh boy... here we go...

The original video poster then changed the title of the video because she doesn't want to insult anybody and apologised to the unaware comment poster, who replied: "Thank youuu :) I just wanted to point that out since i wanted to know what lolita was about and when I looked it up thats the definition I found so I was horrified, I understand there is a style also named that now"

So she didn't even know what Lolita looks like but it's highly suggestive? Did I get this right? Okay...

Sometimes I really wish "Lolita" would have a different name. If it was called "furilly-key" it would be so much easier... We are covering our bodies with so many layers of fabric, we are wearing bloomers so nobody can see our panties, the skirts are at knee length, we are not showing off any cleavage. What is so highly suggestive? It's not only this very ignorant person, many people consider it highly suggestive! Is it the stockings? Is it the frilly underpants? Or just the fact that we are wearing dresses? I have no idea and it's really frustrating...

I'm not highly suggestive, I'm BAD ASS!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen