Montag, 24. Oktober 2011

1. Attend a regular Lolita meet-up

Another thing I can cross from my list ^^


Yesterday we went to the cinema to watch "Shimotsuma Monogatari (Kamikaze Girls)". The movie is now 7 years old and there are anniversary parties all over Japan. One of the girls, at that point thank you very much, rented a cinema so we can watch it. It was so much fun! You should totally do that too. But I would only recommend that if you are a bigger group because it's quite expensive. We were 22 people.



uhm... yeah... I don't really like that picture :/ The moist weather ruined my curls and I look like a troll. And I never realised how obese I look in that dress... *going to burn it right now!* But yeah, all the other girls look marvellous.

Since I was extremely bored the day before, I decided to make mini-muffins for ALL the girls.


I made 20 of this gift packages and 40 minimuffins, vanilla-chocolatechips and chocolate-cocos. Cooking-chan approved, hell yeah! The only problem is, they were so good, now I have to do that EVERY time :D Oh well...

Do you know the movie Shimotsuma Monogatari? Do you like it? Tell me in the comments below!


PS: My date was really surprised that "Baby the stars shine bright" was a real brand and not only fictional ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen