Samstag, 3. September 2011

Aninite 2011

Yesterday was the first day of the Aninite. I went there with a friend of mine.

Uhm, you may know that conventions are not really something I enjoy. There are so many people, it smells funny (like sweat, plastic and cooked meat) and I can't talk to other people because I have no idea what they are talking about. Animes? Mangas? What? ^^"

My friend and I got there at half past 5. The con opened at 4 so we thought half an hour later would be a good time. Well... not really :D There was a giant line in front of the entrance. So we decided to get a cup of coffee. But when we got back it wasn't any better and it started to rain.


Over all it was quite nice. I met some really nice people, my friend and I hunted down other Lolitas to take pictures of them and I was able to catch up with an old friend.



Outfit:
Dress, Socks, Bag, Necklace and Bracelet: AP
Cutsew: Baby
Shoes: An*tai*na

Point of fashion: Put on something not too fancy for a afternoon at the Convention.

Two things that bothered me were 1. the organization was horrible, 2. 16€ for a dayticket is way too much! I didn't pay that much for the Japan EXPO in Paris in it's the biggest convention in Europe. Yeah, I enjoyed the afternoon but I probably won't go there again. For me it's not worth the money.

What do you think about conventions? I know, many of my readers are from Germany and I know the conventions in Germany are much bigger (and better). Do you like it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen