Dienstag, 13. September 2011

Gothic and Lolita

Last Saturday there was a Gothic-prom in Vienna and since I come from a Gothic -background, I really enjoy these proms ^^

Normally I don't wear Lolita to such events. Sometimes I go for mash-ups between Gothic and Lolita and I end up not posting these outfits here because firstly, they are not Lolita and secondly, I don't want to offend anybody.

The Outfit I wore last Saturday could be called "extreme Ero Lolita" ^^ I enjoy pushing boundaries as you may know. I think I did a pretty good job with this outfit :D


Blouse, Skirt, Headbow: home made
Socks: Metamorphose
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Alice and the Pirates
Shoes: An*tai*na

Point of fashion: Wear a "extreme Ero Lolita"-outfit for a Gothic prom.

I know my loyal readers like any of my outfits or are honest enough to tell me what they don't like. But still, I won't post such outfits in the future. I don't want to offend anybody and I don't want to give a wrong impression to a random blog-visitor. Do you think that's the right decision? And what do you think about the outfit? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen