Dienstag, 2. August 2011

rotten/broken (Vampire)Doll

A week without a post... I'm sorry. You are use to almost daily updates but at the moment I'm so stressed and I can't find my cam-charger,that's why I can't take pictures and... well... I could describe the outfits I'm wearing but that would be pretty lame!

Anyhow, I'm working on a new project. In one month the Aninite takes place. I don't know if it's the biggest Japan convention in Austria but it's pretty big (for Austrian standards, you can't compare it with German conventions). It's going to be the first time that I'm only a visitor and not an exhibitor. Sounds stress-free... I like that!

I want to wear a very special Outfit. My inspiration this time will be Claudia from the movie "Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles".


If you don't know the movie, you should watch it. It's really awesome! Much better than all the vampire movies/series right know. (I know it's originally a book but I don't like Anne Rice.)

Claudia is a 12 year old girl and the vampire Louis' turns her because otherwise she would die. Her parents are already dead. The plague was the cause of death. Lestat, the vampire who turned Louis' and who lives with him, treats Claudia like a little doll. He dresses her and manipulates her hair. Claudia, doomed to be an 12 year old girl for the rest of her live, falls in love with Louis' and gets depressed over the fact that Louis' will always see the girl in her and not the woman she wants to be.

*SPOILER!!! DON'T READ IF YOU STILL WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE BUT HAVEN'T JET*

In the movie Lestat kinda dies and also Claudia dies (It's so sad! She turn her nanny so that Louis' has a female companion and then the nanny and Claudia are under sentence of death.).

*END OF SPOILER!!!*

I want to take it further! I want to be like Claudia, after Lestat tortures her (mental torture and not like whipping and such) for such a long time that she looses her mind over it. I want an evil Claudia with a rotten mind!

Now to the outfit. I will wear my Candy Treat JSK:


This time I will combine it with a red blouse, red and white socks and red shoes. I'm not sure jet if I want to wear my pink wig or not but I do want to carry a human heart with me (not a real one XD) in a glass jar. I will sew a harness for the glass jar so I can wear it as a shoulder bag *_____* (I shouldn't get so excited over body parts in a jar ^^)


That is my first make-up attempt... somehow uploading the picture to my blog made the colors disappear -.- I tried a pink and red eye make-up and used black lipstick for the inside of my lips (to give it a "rotten" effect... somehow...). It didn't turn out the way I wanted it. It's a good start but I have to work more on the details!

If anybody has a tip how to apply black lipstick on the inside of your lips without getting it all over your lips, that would be awesome! ^^

Do you like the idea? Do you hate it? Tell me your opinions in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen