Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

How am I supposed to blog...?

How am I supposed to blog without my cam?


I somehow lost the battery charger for my cam. I couldn't find it in my flat and now that I'm back at my Moms place, I can't find it either. I didn't know I was so dependent on my cam but I can't hardly blog without pictures, I can't upload pictures on lookbook.nu, I can't film tutorials... THAT SUCKS!

And, to top it off, my little brother can't find his cam battery charger too! What the hell? Are you kidding me? What is going on here?

Anyhow, I'm going back to Vienna this weekend. Hopefully I will find the charger then. I will have to clean out my flat anyway because I'm moving, so at some point I just have to find it! Until then... I'm sorry, I don't know what to do :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen