Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

random Paris post

Hello Ladies!

Today, at my last day, I'm staying at the Hostel because the air conditioner made me sick. I have a cold -.- thank you air conditioner!
So I thought I show you some pictures of Paris.


This is the Sacre Coeur. It's an amazing church in Montmartre. It sits on a hill and from there you can see whole Paris.


The Eifel tower is on the right. You need to go away from Sacre Coeur to see it. Actually the Eifel tower is prettier from the far ^^


Montmartre... we had the most romantic moment just standing at the stairs and looking down. There was a man playing the saxophone and everything was so pretty *___*


The famous Moulin Rouge. I wouldn't go there at night without a man by your side. The area is not the best. Still it look awesome at night!

So, now some fun pictures ^^


"sauf" in German means something like "get drunk"... soo... get drunk and ride a bike XD


And an Epicerie... they produce Epic there XD No, of course they don't. I'm not sure what it means. I just thought it was funny ^^

I love Paris but I'm also very glad when I come home tomorrow. I miss my family and my bed!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen