Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011

Lolita Convention

On Monday was the second day of the Lolita convention. My cam died so I couldn't make many pictures. But i filmed the fashion show with my phone. I just have to edit and up load it. I will do that when I'm back in Austria!

I wore the dress I bought in the Angelic Pretty shop on Saturday. I really like it. It looks like it is dipped in blood *____*


I had to combine it with black because I didn't plan to buy/wear it. So I only had my black blouse with me. Otherwise I would have paired it with red.

Today we went out to do some sightseeing but after about 2 hours I went home. I don't feel well, I'm cranky and the girls I'm traveling with want to do something very different from what I want to do. That's why I decided to stay in the hostel and blog and watch the new episode of True Blood ^^

When I'm back in Austria, I will host a small give away. I got something very special for you :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen