Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Cyberlolita

You may know that I love unconventional outfits and co-ords. Yesterday on daily_lolita I found something very special!


CYBERLOLITA!!! OMG! It looks perfect! Here is her d_l post. What do you think? I think it looks amazing. She is basically wearing a whole sweet outfit and topped it of with typically cyber-accessories!

It's not easy to pull something like this off and many of the comments in her post say something like this: "I didn't expect to like it but it's awesome!" That's exactly what I thought when I first red the title. But I like to be surprised by amazing outfits :D

Tell me what you think about unconventional outfits in the comments. Do you like it classic Lolita? Do you like it crazy, like it do?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen